In today's age, our DIY community is huge. So if you're sure you want to inspect to roof yourself, here are some helpful tips:
- Use a water hose to check for leaks.
- Check the valleys of the roof, a common spot for a leak.
- Look for missing shingles.
- Look for cracks. A crack can lead to big time issues.
- Take your time. Getting on the roof is dangerous.
- Check your gutters.
Different parts of the country will have different weather patterns that will play a huge factor in the longevity of your roof. We suggest calling a local service for tips in your area.